Thursday, October 4, 2012

Family Scavenger Hunt.


This activity ended up being such a fun family activity. I got the idea on Pinterest, here's a link to it: http://pennycarnival.typepad.com/penny_carnival/2010/08/park-scavenger-hunt.html.

I modified the idea to fit my family more. Since I have a soon to be 10 year old and a 3 year old I skipped the coloring the pictures part. Instead I printed most of the pictures in color already. I thought about the types of things they might actually see at our local park.

We set out to the park with our list in hand. It was nice to see how into it my kids were, even the hubby. I was amazed how hard my three year old was trying. Ofcourse my daughter was finding most of the things so it was soooooooooo cute when out of no where he yells, " I see boy on motorcycle." Hahahaha he meant on a bike. It was exciting for him to have found something on the list all by himself.

All in all this is a very good family activiy that really gets everyone involved and looking at their surroundings. I really enjoyed watching my kiddos and hubby going through this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment