Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Goodie Bags

 I decided to make some Halloween goodie bags for the sisters that I have assigned to visit. I really liked how they came out.
 
 
I busted out my Halloween stamp sets I had bought from Stampin Up! Not sure if you can still find these but you can try and check out if they still have them. Here are the sets I used.
 





 





 
 
I also digged out my Halloween theme paper. This is really a project that is open to your own creativity so I'll try to just give you the basic overview of what I used and what I did. I cut out these rectangles that measured the same as the baggie. I folded them in half to go over the opening of the bag.



I then used my embossing tools and materials to make the decorations with my stamps.



And these are the results. For this one I just embossed the images with black embossing powder on white paper. I then framed them with black paper and used a 3D sticky to put them on. I added a black bow to the bottom and tada!


 
With this one I did the same embossing technique but on orange paper with the same black background and added black ribbon behind them.
 

And lastly I embossed this cute kitty cat and then colored the image in. Simple but cute I think.






Then I filled the bag with candy and stapled the tops on.
 
 
Easy, simple project but very fun. I'm sure the sisters will enjoy receiving these. Let me know what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment