Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dollar Store Tie Organization

After many compliments on the way I organize my hubby's ties I decided to share how it is that I organize them. It really isn't anything out of this world.
 
I bought a set of these black plastic small bins at my local dollar store. You really can use anything that looks similar to this.
 

I then take his ties and roll them up as nicely as I can.


I then place them one after the other in the bin as so.


This is the result. It helps us keep his ties neat and clean.
 

My hubby really liked the idea. It kept them in sight and easy for him to pick which one he likes. And suprisingly he has kept up with putting them back nicely after he uses them. But when he does forget it's pretty easy to just roll them up and put them back.
 

I like this much better than any other hanging option because with those they would always end up on the floor.

 
What do you guys think? What forms of organization do you guys use for ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment