Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Family School Project

This past week Natalie received her first ever school project! And I think that David and I were more excited than her. We literally had to remind ourselves that this was her project and not ours! Hahahaha! She had to make a diorama of the rainforest. And here's the finished project. To be truthfull it was a family effort. We all did something. Natalie and I made the backgrounds, David put the the fake river and ground in. I made the vines and Natalie told me where to put them. David glued the bark and Natalie put in the animals. Some are missing in this picture cause she put them in once she was in school. Oh and at the last minute I put the grassy stuff on top.


Hmmm now that I'm writing it, it sounds like we did most of the work huh! hahahaha! No but really, she's the one who told us what she wanted and we all did a little bit! hahaha, okay I'll stop trying to convince everyone! Well whatever it was, I think it came out rather nice and I'm sure we'll be getting an A+.











No comments:

Post a Comment