Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

In my family we never really celebrated Cinco de Mayo, so now that I have my own family we don't celebrate it either. But this year Nati came home with a permission slip to participate in the school's Cinco de Mayo celebration. She wanted to participate! I'm so amazed at her because she was really shy and embarrased before but she's worked so hard to conquer her fears and this was her second time performing at school. I thought about all the times I participated in school. I always wanted to shine and perform but my fears always got to me and I would always try to be in the back row and hide behind everyone. But not my Natalie. She came out dancing with her head held high and a smile on her face. She did seem a little nervous but she danced so good!
She looked sooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't stop taking pictures of her. In this picture below I was going to take her first picture of her when Jaime ran to get in the picture. It was so funny because he wanted to be in every shot. Not only that but he had this wood gun with Mexico written on it, he took it and stood it up and posed for the picture! I thought it was so perfect and cute!
Hahahaha here he is with his gun again! My Mexican soldado and my little dancer!


Here they are getting ready to perform on stage!


So thanks to Natalie this year we celebrated Cinco de Mayo. And I have to say that I enjoyed being patriotic and saying VIVA MEXICO! VIVA!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment