Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Soccer Season Has Begun

After much anticipation Natalie's Soccer Spring Season has begun. And it has started with a bang.

She has improved soooooooo much, I'm amazed at what a better player she has become!

Her team's color is dark purple, and they named themselves Purple Panthers again. Here she is at her first game with her Best Friend from soccer. I was so into the game that I totally forgot to take pictures or video during the game. I only got these two pictures. They started the season off really well 10-0. We have 5 returning players from our team and 4 new girls who still have a lot to learn but really held there own. Natalie scored 4 of those 10 winning points. She really shined out there.

I can't wait for the rest of the games!



No comments:

Post a Comment