Friday, June 10, 2011

Mother's Day Church Activity

I know I'm late with this one but here it is. We had our church's Mother's Day activity after the actual Mother's Day.

Natalie and her cousins performed a dance for us. It was the same dance she did at school for Cinco de Mayo.
I'm so proud of her because when my sister's computer was acting up and not letting us watch any youtube videos to find the steps Natalie came to the rescue. She basically choreographed the whole thing remembering her old school's dance.


They did really good especially since they only praticed like 2 days. It was so cute. I would post the video but it always takes forever to upload and in the end it never does.



I leave you now with a picture of David squishing the air out of me! Typical, he can never take a normal picture!









No comments:

Post a Comment