Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Presents!

Well this Christmas we were all pretty good so Santa gaves us each a little something something. After Santa being pretty frustrated trying to find Little David some shoes he'd like in his size, he had to resort to the internet. Luckily he found some that he liked!

Natalie after two years of begging for a DSi, she finally got one from Santa!

And I, having been such a good girl received a purse................

And a nice lighted mirror to do her make up.
The cutes story is that when I wrapped up David's gift I put that it was for the Hottest Husband in the world from Mrs. Claus.
When Natalie saw it she couldn't believe it and then said, "Ay esa Mrs. Claus, she likes Daddy. I'm going to have to tell Mr. Claus." Yes she speaks Spanglish and she truly did believe it. So then she said, "Don't worry if she marries Daddy you can marry Santa."
Then before my parents left for work she then looked at me and said, "Mommy how do we know that gift isn't for Buelo?" Hahahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing. I just told her it couldn't be cause Buelo doesn't speak English so it had to be Daddies! Hahahaha!













No comments:

Post a Comment