Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year's Eve

Well I'm running late on posting this but here it is!

My gramma's birthday is on New Year's Eve so we always celebrate it by getting together to eat. This time we gathered at a chinese buffet. It's super yummy there. All her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren get together to celebrate her birthday.

Here's Natalie with my gramma. It's amazing to see my gramma with my children. I hope I'm that lucky to be able to see my great grandchildren like her.

After that we went to my mother in law's ward for their end of the year party. Natalie found a way to entertain herself by making designs with the table confetti.

The party was so much fun. We danced soooooooooo much! It felt like we were at a Disco or something. Everyone was having so much fun. And when the clock struck 12 the hugs began!




Overall it was a great way to start the New Year. Happy and Dancing!











No comments:

Post a Comment