Monday, January 10, 2011

The eating continues..............

You would think that after a loooooooooong night of partying to receive the New Year we would sleep in. Well not this family. Especially when my kids wake up at 8 no matter what time they go to sleep. We continued to enjoy the New Year doing our favorite thin..........getting together and eating! We must have ate too much because the boys started acting weird! Look at them! Hahahaha!
Here I am with my older sister Alma.

My mom loves cooking for us and she's sooooooooo good at it too. She always feeds all 10 adults and 16 kids at the same time inside her small home!


And we kept finding more things to eat like this cheesecake.

Then the next day, Sunday, we once again came to my mom's to eat some cake. The madness continued! Hahahaha! If you don't believe me than look at what Omar did to Jaimito's face! Thank goodness for washable markers!



And even at the end of the night my brother and my nephew where still digging into the condensed milk.























No comments:

Post a Comment