Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Babyshower!

This month of January we celebrated my sister in law's babyshower. She's having a little girl that she's naming Ruth. I can't believe she's having a baby. It's funny cause I find myself talking like older people, saying, "I remember her when she was a tiny little kid!"

I remember how she use to love to drink fruit punch or any bright drink from a cup with a wide rim so that she could get a bright drink mustache. She would walk around with it and she looked so cute! I remember how she had such big, puffy, wavy hair. Yet she has always been so unique that instead of trying to wear it back or slick it down, she would wear it proud. She would put on a headband and rock her big beautiful hair! She didn't know, but I looked up to her. She knew how to be confident and unique at such a young age.
I wish she knew how special she was and is. There's no point in dwelling on the sad things, it is what it is. I just hope that she can realize her potential and how special she is. She is now going to be a Mother. She's going to be responsible for one of Heavenly Father's children! It won't be easy, but it is worth it.


Her shower was packed with women who love her and will love her little baby girl. I was so excited when I went shopping for her gift. Baby clothes are just toooooooo cute! Here's one of the outfits I got her. Now tell me that isn't the cutest thing ever! Almost makes me want to have another one! But oh no, I'll just enjoy my new niece.

And her mother in law gave her this very unique gift. It was a clothes line full of hanging baby clothes! It was so unique.
And ofcourse there were many fun games. Like this new one that my sister in law, Gracie won. You had to make as many pairs of baby socks as you could in one minute with your eyes blind folded.
And ofcourse trying to guess the size of her belly. She was very deseiving!

It was a great babyshower!
























2 comments:

  1. man my face looks really fat. so far i've gained 48 pounds :o maybe thats why. hehehe

    ReplyDelete