Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shared Birthday

This past 14th was Jaime's and Mine birthday. Yup I can't believe it was two years ago that Jaime decided to come early and of all days my birthday! At exactly 12:01 he decided to come out and play!

We were seranated by my parents early in the morning. Than latter my mom surprised me with a yummy lunch with my sister's and my sister in law and brother in law. Everyone else was working or at school.
We also got a very yummy chocolate cake.

I couldn't help but smudge some frosting on his nose!



His favorite part was eating the round candy sprinkles off the cake!



At two he's running like the wind and jumping higher than I could ever jump. He says apato (shoe in spanish,sort of), Mami, Daddddiii (that's how it sounds), Mai (mari, my mom's name), no, stop, night night, amen, poo poo, pi pi, ouchie, and ewwww. He's super smart that it scares me. He loves kissing us a lot. Unfortunately he's also into bieting and pinching!


And well me, I turned 27. I guess I still feel young since I'm still in my 20s. I feel happy, I feel that I'm in a good place and ready to make this year of life the start of many best years to come. I'm in a different place spiritualy and mentaly. 26 thought me a lot. It taught me that you truly do learn from adversity and sometimes you DO need to hit rock bottom to be able to have an awakening. You do need trials to remind you when you are getting off track and to humble yourself. And thanks to that, this year I know will be a great one in this journey called life!






No comments:

Post a Comment