Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tamale making!

Finally I got around to updating my blog. It has been a busy holidays.

Well on the day before Christmas Eve some of us got together to cook the tamales for the Christmas Eve Party. Let me just say it got pretty loud in that house. Especially because my aunt and her two daughter's love to scream and squeal in delight! It's the funniest thing, but I think I would miss it if they would ever stop. My mom ofcourse was the one doing the masa. She's an expert at it already.The rest of us just pretend to help. No matter how hard we try to spread the masa evenly and perfectly, my gramma still thought they were pretty crappy! hahaha! Oh well they still ended up tasting pretty good, especially the ones de queso con rajas. And we couldn't finish this post without a cute picture of the cousins!













No comments:

Post a Comment