Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas tree & Indoor soccer

Not only did we get our first snowfall Saturday, we also put up the Christmas tree and Natalie had her first indoor soccer game. I just hate how my videos wont upload to blogger because I had a video of my Nati playing.

Anyways she enjoyed putting up the tree so much. She had been bugging my mom about it all week. She put on some Christmas music and had herself a good time.
Ofcourse she always has to make a silly pose for the camera.

In the end my mom and me where the ones who did most of the work and Natalie just enjoyed the show! I never knew putting up a tree could take sooooooooo long. I forgot to take a picture of the end product but it came out soooooooooo pretty.

After that we had to rush to get ready for her soccer game.

My poor baby, she ended up soooooooooo tired and soar. Indoor soccer is just way different than outdoor soccer. But she was a fighter and hung in there. They lost 3-1 but I think they did a wonderful job since non of the girls on her team had played indoor before and the oposite team had.



My only complain about indoor soccer is the set up for the parents. I don't know about you guys but I'm a screamer! In a good way (i think). I mean I'm the type of parent that cheers Natalie and her team on and always tells her " Pegale, pegale. Ahora para alla! Correle mas duro! Dale dale!" and so on! I try to control myself and not be one of those crazy parents but I'm in no way a quiet spectator! But in this indoor place it's like I'm behind a plastic see through wall where it feels like no matter how loud I scream she can't hear me! And most parents were just sitting there quietly, some not even paying attention, so I ended up sounding and looking like a crazy raging parent. Hahahaha! And being an addict of taking pictures that also really sucked. I mean trying to take video or pictures through the wall was so hard and annoying. But oh well, there's nothing I can do exept scream louder even if I get weird looks from all the other parents!



No comments:

Post a Comment