Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend!

Well we had a looooooooooong holiday weekend to celebrate Thanksgiving. We started off Thursday by going to David's mom's house for Thanksgiving. Oh My Goodness, the food was soooooooooo good! I love going to my mother in law's house for Thanksgiving just for her turkey because she covers the turkey with bacon. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I can't think of a better combination! Then I have to confess we were extra bad on the desserts. We were in charge of taking them and this is how it went down.

We went to Jewels and as we walk in we start wondering what pie we should get. David wants pumpkin pie, but then I say I don't like pumkin pie I want cheese cake. So then Natalie says, " I don't like neither I want chocolate cake." So in true Mendez fashion we bought all three! Hahaha! And being the piggy that I am I ate both cheesecake and chocolate cake! They were delicious! This is me with my mother in law.
The kids ofcourse playing XBOX.


David with his sister!


And David with his Mommy!
Then on Friday we went with my brother to the mall to look for some coats for the twins and man o man it was packed. It was an adventure just trying to find parking but it was worth it. He scored $75 coats for only $14.88. You can't beat that!
Than on Saturday we celebrated my niece Jackie's 12th Birthday! I loved her cake!



This is her with her Mom Gracie!


And here she is showing off her gift card to Claire's that my mom and me got for her!



And something must have been wrong with the cake 'cause look what faces Emily was doing! Lol!


We ended the weekend by eating again! Hahaha we're always eating in this family. But with a mom who cooks so good how can we not eat all the time! So Sunday that's what we did, eat and be merry! You can only imagine how December parties will be!






















No comments:

Post a Comment