Monday, November 8, 2010

Beautiful Weather

We are just having the most wonderful weather! I can't believe we are in November and still being able to just wear a sweater. And the news this morning said that we are going to be in the 60s all week!!!!


Yesterday was one of those days and my brother came over to my mom's and we were drinking chapurrado or atole. One of those two, well they were cause I don't like it. Anyways it was already dark outside and since it was daylight savings time it was still really early outside even though it was dark. My brother than said that it was perfect weather to have a "fogata". We all got really excited but weren't sure if it was allowed where we lived. Well it didn't matter, they guys went with the kids to find sticks and to start it up.


It was so awesome! AAAAAAAAA I hate that I don't have a camera right now to take pictures because this was a perfect opportunity for some great shots. It was so much fun. We melted some marshmallows and talked and laughed. And in the end all the kids were jumping over the fire!!! Yeah real safe huh, hahahaha! But it was so much fun for them. We all ended up smelling like smoke! It was our first fire ever and it was sooooooooooooo much fun.


And today the weather is even more beautiful. I took care of my sister Alma's kids since they didn't have school today. It was so nice that we went to the park and we didn't even need our sweaters. After a while on the playground we decided to play 2 on 2 kickball.


I had forgotten how fun kickball was! Now I remembered why I loved it so much when I was in school. Needless to say, I got my day's worth of exercise! And we were sweating like if it was the middle of Spring. I just hope that this doesn't mean that when winter comes it'll be a harsh one! But I'm planning on enjoying every last day of springish weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment