Monday, July 12, 2010

In their Sunday's Best.

So this past Sunday I was very happy to have been able to finally wake up early enough to get the kids set and ready to go with plenty of time to spare. They looked so cute that I knew I had to get a shot of them in their Sunday attire. Little did I know that it wasn't going to be easy to capture the moment.

First of all I realized there wasn't a clean and orderly room to be found in our house. I couldn't find a nice clean background for our picture. Once I gave that up, our little model wouldn't cooperate with me!

His sister tried so hard to hold him in place. But nothing seemed to work! Then when I finally thought I had gotten the shot, the image was blurry!!! So I kept trying.. and trying..... until I looked over the pictures and decided that they were perfect enough. They showed exactly how cute my kids are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment