Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthday Boy

This past Sunday we celebrated David's 30th birthday! Yup he's not a young pup anymore. Actually he's a rare kind of species, the kind that turns 30 yet looks 18! LUCKY!

Not only does he look 18 but he feels and acts 18! He still loves to play Halo and anything that involves XBOX. He still loves buying toys. He plays basketball and volleyball better than any 18 year old. He' young at heart and I think he will always be. I guess that's a good thing because that'll keep me feeling young for years to come. Now if I can just discover his secret for looking young!

His party was great. I mean what can be better than being around family and friends and eating my mom's food!!!!!!!!!






And the get together was so good that we lingered on until 9 at nigth...........




With birthdays like this, how can you not love turning a year older!

No comments:

Post a Comment