Friday, July 30, 2010

Halloween in July.

Early this morning I found myself already partying!

While I was picking up Natalie started setting up the living room with stuff animals and games and stuff, I thought she was just going to play. Then she announced that she was setting up for a party. She told me that when I was done cleaning I should attend the party.

So when I was finished I went over to where she set up the entrance. Well this was no ordinary party. It was a .....................

In case you can't read her party banner, It was a Halloween Party! It included games and lots of dancing!!!!!!!!

After we danced until we dropped we decided to cool down and end the party by drawing.

She then very sweetly asked me if I had had fun? To wich I replied "Ofcourse, lots of fun!" She then said, "Good, because I did all this party for you to have fun so you wouldn't be bored!" This melted my heart because I've been bad lately. I've complained outloud constantly of how bored I've been during the day. I've complained of how I don't have a car to take them anywhere and how we have nothing to do all day.

I felt so bad that I had put that burden on her that she felt the need to make my day fun when it should be me trying to make her day fun! But also made me feel so loved and special that my daughter loves me so much that she cares about making me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment