Monday, September 13, 2010

Soccer

This past Saturday was Natalie's first soccer game! It was a little bit cool and cloudy and drizzling but they still played.
Boy it was a good game! We won 3-1!!!!!!!!!

And Natalie scored 1 of the goals at the start of the second half. Oh how I wished I would've gotten it on tape. It was so good, as soon as the whistle blew she just took off with the ball straight to the net.


Just look at her rosy cheeks! She's so awesome! I was so proud of her, she has really come a long way from when she first started. This is her third season already and she has really improved!The girls voted on their team name, Purple Panthers. Ha ha, we didn't quite like it, I mean who's ever heard of a purple panther? But oh well, they still rocked their first game!!!!!!
I can't wait to see my little girl in action in the rest of her games!




























No comments:

Post a Comment