Monday, September 13, 2010

3D Action!

So like I had mentioned in one of my earliest blogs, Natalie is not your typical little girl who likes only fairytale movies and is scared of scary movies! Nope, that's why when she saw the trailer for the new Resident Evil movie in 3D she was super excited! She was counting the days until it came out! She had already seen the previous three movies at home so she was ready to watch the fourth installment! So we got a babysitter for Jaime after her soccer game and then we were off to the movies.
Since she choose to see it in 3D we got these "cool" glasses wich David insisted that we put them on while we waited for our movie snacks!
I'm not sure if I really like this whole 3D thing. I mean first of all the tickets are already expensive enough on their own, but now I have to pay $3 more to see it in 3D?!!!
Not to mention that it had Natalie jumping on every scene where something jumped out of the screen! It was hilarious! Well I have to admit I was jumping a little too!


I guess the only good thing about them is that they make David look extra HOT!








No comments:

Post a Comment