Thursday, September 23, 2010

Haircuts!

Last Saturday was a very good day for our local Hair Salon that just recently opened right by our house. They got a lot of business from the Mendez!!!!

First Natalie cut off all her hair. We were tired of the endless knots that her hair would always get into. I mean my arm literally hurt everytime I had to brush it after her showers. But now it's all gone and she loved it! I have to agree that she just lookes soooooooooo PRETTY! She's had to deal with kids calling her Dora but she just ignores them!

Then it was Jaimito's turn. He needed a haircutt so bad. It was starting to look like a bush was growing on his head! And OH MY GOSH, he ended up looking so handsome! He looks like such a big boy with his haircut.And to top it off David and I got haircuts too! He hadn't gotten a real haircut in a loooooooong time. Ofcourse he looked so HOT! And I got a real makeover. I cut most of my hair off too and for the first time I got my hair dyed and with some highlights. It's taking me some time to get use to it but you have to agree we're a very handsome couple! LOL! Ha ha ha ha!













1 comment:

  1. LOVE ALL the haircuts. Jaime is so very handsome! I love your hair, you look like a hot mama!

    ReplyDelete