Friday, July 31, 2015

Summer Fun

It's not summer in Chicago unless you go to Six Flags Great America. This year the kids have gone more than once. Each time we have gone with the whole family. This past time David and I weren't able to go but the kids went with my family. I wanted to share the following pics because each one is just so unique.
 
Like this one. Jaime is the tiniest one in this picture. He's small for his age. Last year he wasn't tall enough to go on most rides. So this year he was so excited to finally be tall enough to go on many more of the bigger rides. I didn't know that he would be brave enough to go on some of them. And he was. Here's the proof. As a mom though, when I saw this picture I felt so bad for my baby. I wish I would've been on the ride with him. But I'm happy to see that his cousin made sure to protect him.

Here's my whole family minus us!


And everyone enjoyed Jaime and his silly faces! Summer so far has been a success!


No comments:

Post a Comment