Friday, July 31, 2015

Reunion

I have very fond memories of growing up in the church. I am Mormon, I am LDS. A member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. As a kid church was awesome. Our ward actually felt like a family. We had tons of activities where we would prepare for weeks on end. The building basement would be full to the brim on the days of our activities. And when it was summer picnics we would play non stop til the sun went in. But as wards grew we got divided into smaller wards until we grew again and split again. Needless to the original members of our wards have not seen each other in a long time. That's until Hermana Roman decided to have a reunion. It wasn't everyone but it was plenty of us. It was like we had never parted. The genuine love and affection was real. My primary presidents, choristers, teachers and leaders of my childhood and youth. It was amazing.
 














Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment