Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Crafting together.

Little by little David and Me are learning of the blessings of taking the time to sit down and spend time with our kids.
Recently Natalie wanted to make masks since at school in art class they had been working on paper mache masks. But they couldn't wear them, they were more for decoration so she wanted to make masks that she could wear.

And these are the results! Like always David is super talented at everything we put him to do. Look at his spectacular Green Lantern and Senastro masks he made for Jaimito and himself.


And ofcourse I love anything crafty but I'm not very good at it. Look at my mask. I'm laughing just looking at it again. :) But not too bad, I made sure to have a crown cause I'm the queen of this House! I didn't forget to add fake lashes and some bright make up because it wouldn't be me without it! hahahaha! And finished it off with some bling bling, my long flowy earrings!



Love my little bunch! It's scary how realistic Jaimito looks with his mask! And look at my Nati, she had to have big juicey lips and sparkly eye make up on her mask just like her mama! Can't wait to see what we come up with next! I'm sure these will be the moments I'll be remembering when I'm a little old lady!











No comments:

Post a Comment