Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jaimito and more Jaimito.

Okay so I know that lately it seems like all I talk about is Jaimito and I've forgotten about Natalie. It's not that, I love my Natalie and she gives me plenty of things to smile about. Maybe it's cause I didn't get to enjoy this age with Natalie and now that I'm getting to experience it with Jaime I'm enjoying it so much. The other day David got us ice cream from Baskin Robbins and Jaimito was pretty busy going at it.

Hahahaha look at that chocolate lipstick on him. Hahahaha looks good on him.

Before anybody freaks out about this smooch he just caught me off guard. He loves to give me huge kisses. Plus yes, in my family we kiss in the mouth. I kiss my mom and gramma in the mouth. I kiss my kids in the mouth. David kisses his kids in the mouth. Our choice so please reserve your comments about it.
I also caught these adorable pictures of my two honeys playing together after waking up on Saturday morning!

I love love love my Jaimito. I'm enjoying every milestone and every new thing he gives me everyday.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment