Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Bucket full of Fun!

Look at where I found my Jaimito! In a bucket of cold water! He was really enjoying himself. He was a bucket full of fun!And he was really playing it up for everyone and the camera! He is the cutest thing ever. Lately he just comes up with the craziest faces and things to play with and things he says!

I am so in love with him! He just melts my heart and makes me smile!I can't stop kissing him and I can never get sick of his smooches. He's definately a momma's boy.
These are my favorite pictures of the dynamic trio.
These three were born one after the other.


Jaime was born on January, Becky in the beginning of February, and Valeria at the end of February. They are so cute together. It makes me smile to think that they will grow up together and be the same age and be able to bond.








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment