Saturday, January 16, 2016

Sophia's Third Minnie Mouse Birthday Party


My little Sophia Abigail turned 3. My little ball of energy and sunshine is growing up so fast. She hadn't officially had a party before and I wasn't planning too this year again but in good old Sophia fashion she requested it. Or in other words, started saying her party was on Saturday without even letting me know hahaha. She's obsessed with Minnie Mouse so naturally that's what she wanted.
The funniest thing is my mom says I was exactly like her even when I was only 1. The Sunday before the party, we were walking into church when she says, " Mami are they all going to say surprise to me?" I had to remind her we were just going to Sunday service not her party. So that was my cue to start preparing a party for her. Everything was a success and believe it or not all those kids are her cousins. We had a full house with just 5 families and where missing my brother's family.














My Sophia is so bright. She can work a phone like a pro. Talks in full sentences like a 6 year old. She loved nursery at church and will now be joining us in big kid primary on Sundays. She can count pass 10 and knows most of her alphabet, just not in order. She love chocolate milk, tortillas and any type of junk food. She loves watching Minnie Mouse Boutique, Mickey Mouse Club House, Doc McStuffins and Dora and Diego. She's very girly and loves getting dressed in dresses on Sundays. Loves wearing bows and pretty shoes. She always says she loves us and that we're her BFFs. I could go on and on about how wonderful she is. I will make sure to enjoy every minute I have with her this year because soon she too will be all grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment