Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mommy Spa

Yesterday was my son's Mother's Day celebration at his class. He's in PreK and he had been so excited about it and had actually kept it a secret. 
 
 
The set up was really cute. The lights were dimmed and nice relaxing music was playing. They had little stations with different things going on. The tables had cute table covers and a plant and lights. Here is an example of it, this was the snack table where we ate our fruit cups with our kiddos.
 

Then came the scary fun part. Our kids were going to do our nails. I thought I had saved myself because he had picked a glittered polish which didn't really show up too much. BUT then he reached at the last minute for a dark purple color, you can imagine how that came out.


Then came the eye make up and lips. For some reason my son kept reaching for the dark colors. He also did my hair with wonderful hair pins!! Don't I look beautiful!!!



We also got a gift in a gift box decorated by them.
 

It was filled with cute stuff that went a long with a book the teacher read to us about Mother's Day. I enjoyed the peanuts and the kisses!


They also gave us a massage and sang us some songs. I'm loving that the celebrations are starting early. Can't wait for Sunday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment