Thursday, May 9, 2013

Jaime's First Zoo Fieldtrip

Last week was Jaime's first fieldtrip to the Brookfield Zoo and my first fieldtrip as chaperon with him. I was super excited, it never gets old. No matter how many times I've gone to the zoo, knowing this was going to be my first time with my baby boy was exciting. He took pictures with the froggy, my oldest daughter took pictures with it too. I'm going to have to find it.
 
It's hilarious though, because the kids' favorite part of the trip was lunch time and being able to play at the Zoo's playground.


 




They also loved the dinosaurs that were scattered around the park.


Ofcourse being a boy, he couldn't stop climbing on everything.


 And I was so surprised to see how into the map he was. He would take it out and try to read it and tell us where to go next. So cute.


I loved the trip and can't wait to go to more with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment