Thursday, January 31, 2013

Let the Lego Quest Begin

Lately Jaimito and David are obsessed with LEGOS. So I found this great idea, again on Pinterest. Yes I'm obsessed with Pinterest. Here's a link for more details:

http://legoquestkids.blogspot.ca/2012/10/final-challenge-quest-52.html

Anyways, in a nutshell, it gives 50 different Lego challanges to try. So in our last FHE we decided to try this out together. Here was the first challenge.

To come up with your own vehicle.


Here's Jaimito's car. I was pretty impressed with it.

Then here's my lame car. Hahaha that's the best I could come up with.

And Natalie's. I liked hers too, especially the headlights.


We didn't include Daddy's cause his looked more like an airplane than a car. Afterwards he made an awesome one (as was expected) but we didn't take a pic. Sorry.

So if you want to join us on our quest than bust out the Legos. Next week hopefully we can move on to quest #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment