Thursday, January 31, 2013

Birthday Questions.

I know I'm late on this but I still wanted to do it. As you know the 14th of January Jaimito and I have our birthday.





 
I found an idea on pinterest about each birthday asking my kids a series of questions. So here are Jaimito's answers.
 
Jaime David Mendez
January 14, 2013
Turned 4 years old.
 
1. Favorite color - green
2. Favorite toy - Spiderman toys
3. Favorite fruit - bananas
4. Favorite t.v. show - Batman cartoons
5. Favorite lunch food - chicken nuggets
6. Favorite thing to wear - super hero costumes
7. Favorite game to play - play with lego chimas
8. Favorite snack - Sponge Bob yogurts
9. Favorite animal - fox (I think he just said that cause they talked about them at school)
10. Favorite song - Gangnam style (hahahaha)
11. Favorite book - Froggy Goes to School and all the Froggy books
12. Best Friend - Jayden
13. Favorite cereal - Reeses Peanut Butter Cereal
14. Favorite thing to do outside - play games with friends
15. Favorite Drink - chocolate milk (yeah right, never drinks it. I would say more like soda)
16. Favorite Holiday - Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed - Natalie (awww his big sis)
18. Favorite breakfast food - sausages (he LOVES them)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday - CAKE
20. What do you want to be when you grow up - Doctor (only cause Natalie said that)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment