Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Chore List

Well I'm on a roll! I actually got my chore list done too. Again I used the Microsoft Publisher to make it.

I hope my list can help you guys out. I got it from a wonderful book I read called Is There Life After Housework? by Don Aslett. I loved it. It made so much sence. I've always wanted to have an emaculate house but I've finally faced reality that with two kids and a hubby that won't be happening soon. BUT I can have a descently clean house. I had already been following a lot of the books tips for a quick and efficent cleaning routine and let me tell you it worked wonders. But I really wanted to make the more detail list it had so that I could really be sure that I was hitting all the points of the house. I'm really excited to try it out. Here's the results:




I put bathroom for twice a week because I know that I will pick it up and sorta clean it everyday, but a real deaper clean will be twice a week. You can understand more of what I'm saying by reading his book. He explains the whole bathroom cleaning dilemma. I did adjust it too my needs. I didn't put all the things he had because obviously living in an apartment is different than in a single family home. So you too can adjust my list to your needs. I know I didn't quite make it too fancy or cutesy but for now that's what I needed. I will laminate it so that I can re use it and maybe then I'll decorate it or make it cute somehow.

I ran into this book after reading another book of his called "How To Have a 48-Hour Day" that a friend lend me. I loved it instantly. Somethings are a little extreme but over all the book left me so motivated and with usesable knowledge. I saw his cleaning book and decided to buy it. After finishing that one up I bought another one titled "Make Your House Do The Housework". Another great book I recommend to anyone who is building a home or thinking of remodeling. Again it does have some extreme ideas but you take what fits you. And I took a lot from it. I really recommend these books.

Well that's if for today. Wow two blogs in one day! Proud of myself.

If you like what you read and would like to share ideas subscribe to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment