Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Budweiser Clydesdales

Last Thursday we were driving to the store to buy some tortillas. When we turned into the parking lot of the store we saw a crowd standing around across the street. We realized they were looking at horses. Upon further looking we realized it was the Budweiser Clydesdales. We couldn't believe it. So I tell the kids lets go see them. To which Natalie, my oldest replies, "But Ma, aren't they the Budweiser horses. Isn't that the beer horses?" I couldn't help but chuckle. I said yes but we just want to see the horses, we're not supporting the beer. So we went across the street to see these beauties.
 

We also got to see this beautiful dalmation dog. I don't think I had ever seen such a gorgeous dog. The spots were mesmerizing.


 
The horses were spectacular. They were huge and just beautiful.


I'm so glad we got to have this experience and have my children see such wonderful creatures. God's creations are truly amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Picture #3 is my daughter "Kat", the bud handler, nice photo and experience you had!

    ReplyDelete