Sunday, August 24, 2014

Girls On the Run

This past May my daughter joined Girls on the Run at school. I don't consider myself to be an emotional personal or one that cries over everything, but ever since my kids have started to get older and experience new things I find myself fighting back tears more often. And sometimes for any little old thing such as the kids having a wonderful time at the park. This was no different. I felt so proud for my daughter, for her accomplishment, for completing her goal. It was a wonderful and fun day for the whole family. I live for these days.
 



Natalie at the starting line with her mentor/coach.





Jaimito even got to race too. And to our surprise he won every time. I guess someone else has talent for running. After all he does say he's Flash.

 
We were waiting for her at the finish line for so long waiting to capture her on video. But of course she ran past by like a lighting bolt and I didn't even notice. See if you can spot her.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment