Friday, May 9, 2014

A Sweet Gift

I was once again on Pinterest looking for a simple and cute gift for my son's pre-school teacher. I saw this one and thought it was very cute. I didn't have a cute thin glass jar like this one but I had just cleaned out some Snapple jars and thought that it would work just as nice.

You can find this project here.


Here's my final project.

 
I used Jelly Beans in mine and instead of a flower I just pasted my thank you card on as a sort of label. I also added a silver ribbon tied with a bow.
 
 
I even thought the Snapple top was cute.
 
 
 
 And for those who also have trouble thinking of what to write I found this great Pin on Pinterest for help on writing different types of notes. Great Help. It has all types of messages to help you out.

His teacher loved it and I loved that I made my own version. I feel like sometimes we're so worried on making sure our projects are identical to those we see online instead of just using them as an inspiration to make our own projects. I hope my project inspires you guys to make your own versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment