Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Cost of Potty Training

 
 
Well the impossible finally happened. Jaimito finally is potty trained. I seriously never thought it would happen. He's already 4 and a half years old. His small stature saved him from looking too weird walking around with a diaper at almost 5 years old. It wasn't fun changing his diapers and buying boxes of diapers for two kids was even less fun.
 
But finally after many failed attempts we did it. But it sure wasn't for free. He was promised new Legos if he finally used the potty. He didn't get a cheap little set, nope he went for the big guns. It costs me basically what 5 or 6 boxes of diapers would've cost me. But hey, as long as I don't have to buy him anymore diapers or pull ups I think it was worth it.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment