Friday, November 30, 2012

What to do with leftover Halloween make up.

On Pinterest I found a fun list of things to do with my kids. One of the things on the list was to let my kids give me a make over with my make-up. BUT I have to say I was kind of nervous to let my kiddos play with my cosmetics. I had let my daughter before but I was nervous on letting my 3 year old boy play with it. Hey I love my make up and I'm on a budget so I wasn't going to take the risk. So instead I decided to use our left over Halloween make up that I had saved. It ended up being a super fun activity that kept them entertained for quite awhile. They decided to do a Halloween theme again. Here's my daughter's make over!
 

Then she decided to do her brother's make up. Ofcourse he wanted to be HULK.


She was trying to draw his facial expressions.


Ofcourse she had to add a mustache!


Hahahaha love this picture!

And here's what we all looked like when we were finished.

So don't toss out the left over Halloween make up. Save it for a rainy day of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment