Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Paying to get bruised.

Yes that's exactly what my crazy hubby and I did. We paid $ to go get shot by paintballs!! But I have to say it was worth it! It was so much fun. This is our second time this summer and we're happy that we finally broke our record of going more than just one time each summer. This is our third year going. It was so much fun and I almost made it through the day without getting seriously shot, but that changed on my last game!

I have to say that I really like it. I let my inner Rambo come out. Yes I'm not very good since I really don't have a good shot, but darn it, I think I'm pretty good for a girl! LOL! I mean I have to admit that every time we go it's like the first time for me, I'm super scared and trembling in my boots. And the first game is always so nerve wrecking for me, to hear the shots going all around me. I pretty much first just run for my life and hide out. But once the initial fear calms down I start going and go trigger happy. Then from then on I feel at ease and enjoy shooting and getting shot. It's always nice to at least go home with one good bruise to show off! ;) And David loves it too. I have to admit he looks darn manly and hot in his camouflage running around and being all soldier like! All in all it was a super fun day even if I did get one to many up close and personal shots to the face!



























































No comments:

Post a Comment